South Norfolk Council
You could join us and start getting more from your money today.
We are working with your employer to help as many colleagues as possible improve their financial health. Whether you need to borrow for home improvements, a car, family holiday or consolidate your debts, a loan from us can help you achieve your financial goals. You can apply for a loan the same day as you join, we make loan decisions in 2-3 working days. We also have a range of helpful services including a Financial Wellbeing Portal, Debit card with no overdraft charges or fees for missed payments, & Christmas Savings accounts. All accounts come with FREE life & loan protection insurances as standard (T&C’s apply).
- Instant Access Savings (FSCS Protected)
- Loans up to £7,500
- Excellent Customer Service
- Online & Telephone Banking
- We share our profits with you
Will I be eligible?
Find out what you need to know before applying for a loan or membership.
– You must be over 18
– If you have a County Court Judgement (CCJ) you must provide evidence you are addressing it
– It has been longer than 3 year since you were discharged bankrupt or completed a DRO
– It has been longer than 2 years since you completed an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA) / or debt management plan
– You are only borrowing for your personal needs, not for a business or towards buying property.
Payroll Deduction Form
If you can’t find the answer here, please get in touch and we’ll be happy to help
What we can offer
Our Portal of tools, blogs, articles and advice for better money management.
Our 3 simple fixed loan rates are designed to suit your needs and allows us to offer affordable finance to as many people as possible.
With instant access FSCS protected savings & online banking you can do more with your money.
Christmas Savings Account
Start saving for Christmas 2020 direct from your pay