Save for Christmas
With Christmas 2023 less than 100 days away, you may be looking at how you can save with our special Christmas saving account, at the same time as you repay a loan or just to be prepared for next year! As with all our savings accounts, it is easy to access, just give us a call or go online to access your savings. All withdrawals are completed the same working day they are requested.
- Make deposits as part of your loan repayment, bank transfer or straight from your pay.
- Your money is FSCS protected
- Save at a frequency that suits you, or whenever you can
See how it can add up!
These examples are based on savings commencing in January, but you can open your Christmas savings account whenever it suits you.
Open a Christmas Savings Account
Terms & Conditions
1. The Christmas saving account is only available to existing ESL Credit Union members and may be opened by contacting the office by telephone or by completing a Christmas Savings Club Application Form.
2. Savings can be paid into the Christmas savings account throughout any given calendar year.
3. You can make a withdrawal by telephone or via our online banking.
4. You can make lump sum deposits at any time into the Christmas Savings Account subject to any applicable limits.
5. Regular or lump sum deposits can also be made by bank transfer, payroll deduction, debit card, or cash at our Austin Street shop.
6. The total savings balance of both your share account and Christmas Saver account can not exceed the FSCS limits in operation at the time.
8. Please note, no interest is paid on Christmas saving accounts.