Looking for a better deal?
Our Flexible Loan is a great option for home improvements, a special celebration such as a wedding or big holiday. If you are thinking of putting that big purchase on your credit card, or taking out more credit than you need to get a good rate from the bank, our Flexible Loan could be the answer you have been looking for.
- No fees for repaying early or set up costs
- Fixed repayments on your chosen date
- Free loan protection insurance (conditions apply)
* Representative example.
Borrowing £00.00 over Months will cost £00.00/month. Total amount repayable is £00.00 which includes interest at 42.6% APR.
The figures given above are for illustrative purposes only and may not be the APR you receive. The actual interest rates and repayment amounts may vary subject to loan amount and status.
It is easy to apply
1. If you are not a member of ESLCU then you will need to complete an Online joining form, and pay your membership fee by PayPal or debit card by calling the office on 03336 000690, before applying for a loan.
2. Once you are a member, just answer a few short questions on our Online loan form. We aim to have a decision to you within 3 working days. You can apply for a loan the same day you join our Credit Union.
3. Set up standing order from your bank account for the amount you wish to repay.
You can join us online and apply for the loan the same day, all on our website. If you would prefer to do it on paper, you can call us on 03336 000690 to request forms sent to you in the post. Complete all the details then return it to us.
You may need to provide proof of your income
- Payslips/proof of benefits for last three months
- Bank statements for the last three months
- Information on all existing loans, credit cards and other debts.
We may ask you to give us read-only access to your bank statements through our trusted partner Consents.Online, this allows our loan officer to see the past ninety days of your bank statement over a secure connection. Alternatively, you can provide printouts of your bank statements, but this will take a few days longer to process while we wait to receive these.
Note: Failure to make scheduled loan repayments will lead to arrears action and may affect your credit history.
If you can’t find the answer here, please get in touch and we’ll be happy to help