An employee benefit designed to help your employees feel happier about their finances
Your employees can be part of the Credit Union movement that is over 1.5 million strong and counting in the UK. 26% of working age adults in the UK have no savings, Credit Union membership can turn borrowers into savers. Over 70% of our members continue saving regularly after repaying a loan. This helps employees manage their money and reduces absenteeism and stress, increasing productivity. Credit Union membership gives everyone access to the tools and products they need to improve their financial life.
- Access to loans at an affordable interest rate
- Break the cycle of debt by saving as they repay their loan
- Simple, all our processes slot seamlessly with your payroll
- Regulated, we are regulated by the FCA, and deposits protected by FSCS
How we work with you
We understand each employer is unique and we will create a engagement plan bespoke to your organisation.
We can attend a range of events and benefit days throughout the year, and help turn financial goals into realities.
We deliver a range of practical seminars, workshops and 1-1 sessions. Helping your employees plan a more secure financial future.
Financial Wellbeing Portal. All members can access our portal wherever they are.
Find answers to commonly raised questions.
Organisations like Money Expert and government bodies like The Money Advice Service all have information of their website about Credit Unions. We also have a trade body called ABCUL, more information about Credit Unions in the UK can be found here.
– Aged 18 or over
– They have not been discharged bankrupt or completed a Debt Relief Order in the last 3 years.
– They have not completed an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA) / or a debt management plan within the last 2 years.
– Are borrowing for their personal needs and not for business or towards buying property.
What your employees get
Get to grips with your finances by using our portal of tools, blogs and articles for better money managment.
Our 3 simple fixed rates are designed to offer affordable finance to as many people as possible.
We have range of accounts including, instant access savings, Christmas savings and day to day banking.