You can apply for a loan to help with the cost of a Co-Op funeral.
Eastern Savings and Loans Credit Union has agreed to help with the East of England Co-Op Funeral Service commitment to the Fair Funerals Pledge.
We aim to help those arranging a funeral who may not immediately have access to the funds to pay for the funeral of their choice.
We can bridge the gap between any funds you have and the cost of your chosen funeral. We pay the Co-Op directly and you pay the loan back by standing order.
We are an ethical co-operative social enterprise who share the Co-Op’s values and principles.
- Special interest rate of 14% APR.
- Loans from £1,500 to £7,500
- Direct payment of your funeral costs.
- Ethical cooperative social enterprise.
How it all works?
Find out what you need to know before applying for a loan and membership.
– You must be over 18
– If you have a County Court Judgement (CCJ) you must provide evidence you are addressing it,
– It has been longer than 3 year since you were discharged bankrupt or completed a DRO,
– It has been longer than 2 years since you completed an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA) / or debt management plan.
Please use the Promotion Code COOPF20 when applying for a loan.
– A current Debt Relief Order,
– A current Individual Voluntary Agreement,
– A bankruptcy order in place,
– An active County Court Judgement for a sum greater than £500,
– A Monthly income less than £1,200 per month.
How much will it cost?
* Representative example.
Borrowing £00.00 over Months will cost £00.00/month. Total amount repayable is £00.00 which includes interest at 42.6% APR.
The figures given above are for illustrative purposes only and may not be the APR you receive. The actual interest rates and repayment amounts may vary subject to loan amount and status.